Installation and maintenance of explosion-proof air conditioners
Preparation before installation
1. When unpacking, carefully check all accessories. Including production certificate, model, quantity of equipment, explosion-proof air conditioning accessories, installation instructions, product performance specifications and electrical wiring diagrams, etc. Problems discovered during the inspection process must be resolved promptly to ensure the performance and quality of explosion-proof air conditioners.
2. Read the installation instructions carefully.
3. Understand the performance, specifications, and usage conditions of explosion-proof air conditioners. In particular, the power supply must match.
4. Install correctly according to the installation method described in the installation manual.
5. Maintain a suitable indoor temperature. Because the lower the indoor temperature is controlled, the more energy is consumed. Therefore, it is beneficial to save energy by keeping the indoor temperature slightly higher without affecting comfort.
6. Keep indoor air flowing. Adjust the air guide blades of the air conditioner to make indoor air more circulated and maintain a uniform indoor temperature.
7. The air filter of the indoor unit needs to be cleaned regularly, usually once every 2 to 3 weeks. If too much dust accumulates on the filter, the air flow resistance will increase, affecting the cooling effect.
8. When turning on the air conditioner, close the curtains as much as possible to reduce the transmission of outdoor sunlight and heat and avoid interference with the infrared signal receiver of the air conditioner remote control.
9. Do not leave doors or windows open for too long. The explosion-proof window air conditioner has an air exchange function, and the windows should be closed when working. For explosion-proof split air conditioners without air exchange function, if you feel that the indoor air is not fresh enough, you should open the windows for a while regularly, or turn on the exhaust fan if there is one indoors. But the time should not be too long to reduce the consumption of indoor air conditioning.
10. Use timers effectively. Set the time when the air conditioner needs to be turned on and off on the timer to prevent the air conditioner from continuing to work when the room is unoccupied for a long time, which can save cooling time and power consumption.
11. Pay attention to the operating sound of the explosion-proof air conditioner at any time. If you find any abnormal operating sound, stop it immediately for inspection.
Installing explosion-proof air conditioners is of great significance to protect personal and property safety and safeguard self- and social interests. Enhance and improve safety awareness to ensure the safety of equipment and the life safety of operators and surrounding people. Correct installation and cleaning techniques can provide everyone with a comfortable social life and working environment.
1. Before working outdoors, you should wear a safety helmet and fasten your seat belt to ensure that the cable connection is reliable.
2. Prevent falling objects from injuring people. During installation and cleaning operations, the tools used (wrenches, screwdrivers, impact drills, pliers, etc.) should be tied with a rope at one end and fixed at the other end to prevent the tool from falling and injuring people or breaking other people's belongings after being released.
3. During the operation, partners should take care of each other, protect each other, and cooperate closely.
4. When working in high temperatures, be careful to avoid heat stroke.
5. The floating platform supporting the outdoor host or hanging on the wall with the host must be strong and reliable.
6. When making holes through the wall, be careful to prevent the bricks from falling off.
7. The brackets for indoor and outdoor equipment should ensure their own quality and firmness of installation.
8. When the outdoor main unit needs to be hoisted, both sides of the unit must be tied tightly with safety hemp ropes, and multiple people must cooperate with the hoisting. Relevant areas on the outdoor ground should be guarded by dedicated personnel to ensure that there are no people or vehicles and other objects.
9. The power switch and wire diameter of the explosion-proof air conditioning unit should have sufficient safety margin.
10. During the installation process of explosion-proof air conditioning equipment, the indoor and outdoor equipment of the explosion-proof air conditioner must be fixed and inspected. Whether all the ventilation and drainage pipes of the explosion-proof air conditioner are connected normally, whether the air conditioning power supply uses a dedicated line, and whether the power supply is grounded normally.
11. As the core component of the air-conditioning explosion-proof refrigeration compressor, its power and power consumption must be comprehensively analyzed before installation. Two points should be noted during compressor installation. On the one hand, the air conditioning compressor must have a dedicated place, and the regional space must be kept dry to ensure its safety during operation. Another aspect is isolating the compressor from noise.
12. The debugging of explosion-proof air conditioners usually refers to the pre-debugging of air conditioning refrigeration parameters. Debugging of explosion-proof air conditioners usually requires working with technicians. Debugging of explosion-proof air conditioners requires adjusting system parameters such as cooling power and temperature sensing when the air conditioner is running.
Maintenance of explosion-proof air conditioners
Explosion-proof air conditioners are not ordinary air conditioning products, but an explosion-proof electrical product used in specific industries. The working environment of explosion-proof air conditioners should also be divided into high temperature, low temperature, extra high temperature, extra low temperature, etc. Explosion-proof air conditioners are mainly used for cooling and heating in flammable and explosive environments such as petroleum, chemical industry, military, oil depots, and offshore oil platforms. The appearance and usage of explosion-proof air conditioners are not much different from ordinary air conditioners. However, in order to prevent the performance of explosion-proof air conditioners from declining and shortening their service life under long-term use, daily maintenance of explosion-proof air conditioners is very important. So what do we need to do?
1. Regular cleaning of the air filter. Normally, the air filter needs to be cleaned once after 2 to 3 weeks of use. When cleaning, pull the handle of the filter, remove it from the back of the panel, use a vacuum cleaner to suck out the dust in the filter, and then wash it with clean water below 40°C. If there are oil fumes, they can be washed in soapy water or neutral detergent solution, then washed with clean water, and allowed to dry before reinstalling the explosion-proof air conditioner. Clean the panel and case. Frequently wipe dust and dirt from the panel and case with a soft cloth. If it is too dirty, use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water or scrub with warm water below 45°C, and then wipe dry with a soft cloth. Do not use gasoline, kerosene or chemicals to scrub.
2. Regular cleaning of condenser fin dust. In order to prevent excessive dust from being stained on the condenser of the air conditioner and affecting the heat exchange capacity of the explosion-proof air conditioner, the fins of the condenser should be cleaned once a month or so with a vacuum cleaner or a portable hair dryer to facilitate heat dissipation. For explosion-proof heat pump types For air conditioners, the snow around the unit should be cleared away in time on snowy days in winter to avoid affecting its working efficiency. When the air conditioner is not used for more than a month, you should choose to let the air conditioner run alone in dry weather before shutting down. Allow about 2 hours to dry the inside of the air conditioner. Then unplug the air conditioner.