Overview of Rotary Drilling Rig
Rotary Drilling Rig is applicable for concrete cast in situ pile for foundation construction such as urban construction, railway, highway, bridge, subway and building.
Sino Mechanical manufactures high quality Rotary drilling rigs, we concentrate on studies of pile foundation construction technology, non-excavation pipeline construction technology and special construction equipment, and has carefully developed a series of rotary drilling rigs for bored piles, continuous wall construction equipment for trenching and a series of horizontal directional drilling rigs and pipe pushing jacks for non-excavation pipe laying.
Rotary drilling is mostly used to drill big holes in large quarries, open pit mines, petroleum extraction, and other fields by using a sharp, rotating drill bit. Much like a common hand-held drill, the spinning of the drill bit allows for penetration of even the hardest rock. Rotary drilling rigs use high levels of torque and rotation, with a drill bit at the end of the drill pipe rapidly rotating (between 50 and 120rpm) and boring through the rock formation. Rotary drilling rigs use drilling muds to lubricate, cool and clean the drilling bit, control down hole pressures, stabilize the hole wall and remove drill cuttings, thus allowing better penetration rates and higher operational efficiency. There are two types of Rotary drilling methods, Rotary Core Drilling and Rotary Open Hole Drilling.
The main part of the rotary system are as follows: Swivel, Rotary hose, Kelly, Rotary drive (master pushing, kelly pushing), Rotary table and Drilling string.
Features of Rotary Drill Rigs
1.Efficient and flexible
The lightweight model design makes the drilling rigs easy to install and relocate, in turn, allowing greater operational flexibility for adaptation to different job sites. Widely used in small diameter deep borehole construction in civil engineering, high main hoist lifting up and down speed, high verticality of finished borehole and high working efficiency in civil construction.
Rotary drilling rigs use drilling muds to lubricate, cool and clean the drilling bit, control down hole pressures, stabilize the hole wall and remove drill cuttings, thus allowing better penetration rates and higher operational efficiency.
2. Higher Automation and High Reliability
Rotary drilling rigs are fully self-propelled hydraulic drilling rigs; some are equipped with computer operating systems. They have many advanced automatic features that allow a high level of flexibility on operations and increased productivity.
The mast adopts box structure with strong resistance to torsion and fatigue, sixth generation kelly bar adopting upgraded material and strengthened block ring, the overall strength increased by 25% with high drilling ability in strongly weathered rock layer.
3. Faster Drilling
Rotary drilling rigs can be configured with different drill bits according to strata. The long drilling tube is suitable for working in clay soil to speed up drilling. The short drilling tube is suitable in strata containing sand and cobble for better control of drilling speed.
Compared with conventional drilling rigs, a rotary drilling rig has high torque and can automatically adjust itself according to strata. The drilling speed is fast — reaching 10 mph in soil and sand, and 4–6mph in clay soil (3–5 times faster than that of ordinary drilling rigs).
4. Economical and energy-saving
Rotary drilling rigs keep the job site clean with low environmental pollution. They generate smaller vibrations and operate with less noise.
Sino Mechanical provides different types of world-class rotary drilling rigs. Its 5th-generation rigs are equipped with multi-gear control and self-adaptation technology that can perfectly match crowd (downward) force and torque — increasing cutting efficiency by 15%.
5. Intelligent upgrade
10-inch HD touch screen, fast response and more convenient operation.
The rotary drive key bar is exposed for easy service and replacement. The main winching wire rope is fixed by wedge, which is easy to disassemble and assemble. Some lubrication point are exposed for easy service.
The external driving key of rotary drive facilitates maintenance and replacement. The main winch wire rope end is fixed by wedge easy to disassemble and assemble. The special lubrication point connected with outlet hose to facilitate butter injection.
7. High Efficiency Drilling
The preferred model in the field of soil and rock layer construction, smooth compound movement control, adjustable torque and rotation speed of rotary drive, suitable for different kinds of geological conditions and construction methods.
Applications of Rotary Drilling Rig
The main purpose of the rotary drilling rig is to drill holes for the foundation engineering of bored piles. The successful application of rotary drilling rigs in the bored pile construction
1. It is generally suitable for clay, silt, sand and silty soil, artificially backfilling the stratum containing some pebbles and gravel. It can be adapted to the rotary drill with large torque power head. For the construction of slightly weathered rock formations, the current maximum drilling diameter of the direct rotary drilling rig is 3.0 meters and the maximum drilling depth is 120 meters, but usually the suitable depth of the rotary drilling rig is within 50-60 meters, and the drilling diameter is within 2 meters.
2. It is suitable for various projects such as highway bridges, railways, water conservancy, and urban construction. Regarding the price, there are different regions, and the price varies from place to place. The price depends on many factors such as the type of rig equipment, efficiency, stratum, depth of the pile, and machine failure. The construction cost is not just this machine, but also the supporting equipment and the salary of personnel.
3. The geological adaptability of the rotary drilling rig is strong. The rotary drilling rig is suitable for the soil stratum conditions in most areas and has a wide range of use. It can basically meet the needs of bridge construction, high-rise building ground foundation and other projects. The connection between the drill bit and the drill rod is fixed by steel pins, the drill bit is easy to disassemble, and the drill bit can be quickly replaced for different formations. The drill bit mainly includes auger bit, sand bucket, opening and closing drill and barrel drill.
Price of Rotary Drilling Rig
The Rotary Drilling Rigs Price will change randomly with factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate, market supply and demand of raw materials. Sino Mechanical, as one of global Rotary Drilling Rigs manufacturers, aims to provide you with high quality and best price Rotary Drilling Rigs. If you are looking for Rotary Drilling Rigs or Rotary Drilling Rigs components, please kindly contact us to get the latest Rotary Drilling Rigs price.
Rotary Drilling Rig Supplier
Sino Mechanical, as a Rotary Drilling Rigs manufacturer, has more than 20 years extensive experiences in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of Rotary Drilling Rig and Piling Machinery. We are global Rotary Drilling Rigs supplier and have Rotary Drilling Rigs for sale in stock. We offer a wide range of drilling equipment and have Rotary Drilling Rig for sale. We also provide OEM services. We design, manufacture, and sell Rotary Drilling Rig and Piling Machinery for your drilling applications. If you want to know Rotary Drilling Rigs price recently, don't hesitate to contact us anytime. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Technical Specifications of Rotary Drilling Rig
Max.pull-down piston push
Max.pull-down piston pull
Max.pull-down piston stroke
Max.pull-down piston push
Max.pull-down piston pull
Max.pull-down piston stroke
Track shoe width
Distance between tracks
Overall Drilling Weight